- #5 Dawson-Boyd def. #1 Minneota: 82-73
- The Blackjacks pull off the upset of the tournament to advance to the 3A North Final against LQPV currently scheduled for 12:30 PM tomorrow, March 9th (weather-permitting) at SMSU Marshall.
- #2 LQPV def. #3 Renville County West: 64-55
- #1 Southwest MN Christian def. #4 Russel-Tyler-Ruthton: 72-67
- #3 Westbrook-Walnut Grove def. #2 Murray County Central: 75-68
*The 3A South Final is currently scheduled for 11:00 AM tomorrow, March 9th (weather-permitting) at SMSU Marshall*
- #4 Redwood Valley def. #1 New London-Spicer: 67-58
- There was no shortage of drama in the 3AA North Semifinals either. Redwood Valley, in similar fashion to Dawson-Boyd in 3A semifinal play, upends the #1 seeded Wildcats to advance to the 3AA North Final against #3 Morris Area who pulled off an upset of their own.
- #3 Morris Area def. #2 Minnewaska Area: 55-50
*The 3AA North Final is currently scheduled for 12:00 PM tomorrow, March 9th (weather-permitting) at Willmar H.S.*
- #1 St. James Area def. #5 Fairmont: 58-52
- #2 Jackson County Central def. #3 Pipestone Area: 66-56
*The 3AA South Final is currently scheduled for 12:00 PM tomorrow, March 9th (weather-permitting) in Worthington.*
- #4 New Ulm Cathedral def. #1 BOLD: 73-70 OT
- Yet another area state-ranked giant goes down with New Ulm Cathedral taking out the Warriors in the upset of the Section 2A tournament. BOLD ends their season 22-4 on the year.
- #2 MN Valley Lutheran def. #3 Mayer Lutheran: 77-38
*The 2A North Final is currently scheduled for 8:00 PM on Monday, March 11th at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter.*
- #1 Waterville-Elysian-Morristown def. #5 Nicollet: 71-61
- #2 Springfield def. #3 Mt. Lake Area-Comfrey: 86-64
*The 2A South Final is currently scheduled for 6:00 PM on Monday, March 11th at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter*