Effective at 11:59pm on Friday November 20th:
- Limit to one household. No additional households in your home.
- No gatherings outside of your household.
- Open, 100% capacity, 6 feet of social distancing.
Bars & Restaurants:
- Closed to indoor and outdoor dining.
- Open for takeout and delivery.
- Open, 50% capacity, 6 feet social distancing.
Gyms, fitness studios:
- Closed, virtual classes may be available.
- Childcare or youth programs previously operating can continue according to guidance.
- Closed, drive-ins allowed.
- Drive-ins according to guidance.
Seated entertainment and meetings, indoor and outdoor:
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and other support meetings will continue.
- Open, see DNR guidance.
Places of Worship – Funerals & Weddings:
- Open, 50% capacity, max of 250 people, 6 feet social distancing.
- Strongly recommend virtual.
- No pre- or post- service gathering or on-site consumption of food or beverages.
Celebrations and significant life events:
- All celebrations, events, receptions, parties, including any social gatherings for weddings and funerals.
Youth and Adult Sports:
- Closed – all organized youth and adult sports, including association, club, intramural and school sports.
- Open – professional and collegiate – no spectators
Institutes of Higher Education:
- Continue to operate under higher education guidance
- Public schools continue to follow the Safe Learning Plan.
Child care and youth programs:
- Open, operating under specific guidance for programs.
- Recommend no out-of-state travel. In-coming visitors and Minnesotans that travel out of state for non-work purposes are asked to stay away from others (quarantine) for 14 days after.